About This Club

Project paloko: not your ordinary kitpvp server! Coming soon... Upcoming features: - Clans - Clan wars - Skill system - Balanced PvP System - Fully custom And many more!

Server Name

Paloko.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. 1. My name is Stephanie 2. My username is 9m0 3. I am currently 14 years old 4. Europe - Cyprus 5. I speak English, Portuguese and Greek 6.No, I haven't 7. 9 8. About 5 hours per day. 9. I have been a Staff on a smaller server which now died but I was pretty good. 10. Sometimes 11. Because this is the server I spend most time on and I think it would be fun to help out people. 12. Because I've got experience and I'm sure I'll be able to help out new people. 13. None 14. Not really. 15. ohlol#9543
  3. Hello! I really Liked your application! Please DM me (CustomWeb#6470)! When you dm me we can talk! ACCEPTED
  4. What is your name (Last, First)? Austin Zeng What is your in-game username? AustinJason How old are you? 14 What time zone do you live in? This may be a little troublesome for us to communicate properly but I live in GMT+8 Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? English and Chinese Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? No At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? 8 How many hours have you spent on this server? None What past experience do you have at being a staff member? I have been a moderator on a Factions server a few years back but not has since been closed down. I became a moderator when the server was still in development. I have gained a lot of experience in this as I know how to deal with different problems such as Hackers, Players needing help and also errors in plugins. Are you able to record? Yes Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I would like to help out a server as I had never been staff for quite a while. I can see that this server can become a really big mine hut server and I would like to Ben part of this journey with whoever reads this and all the other staff members. I would like to be part of this and also to help out in the process. I also like to play minehut servers or be part of a staff team of one of them. Also, I have never been staff on a server from the start before so i would like to help the server out all the way from the start till the end(even if this server is going to have an end) Why should we accept your application over others? I can skript and I can skript custom items or commands into the game. I feel like I am quite a responsible person and I can also help out the players when I am online as much as I can. I can also help with some of the plugin errors as I have gone through this a lot of times before. I also can help skript for a few hours daily but I can only play minecraft for half an hour( my parents give me restrictions) I can also manage hackers and give them the appropriate punishment they deserve. I would make this server a fun place for all players and no unhappiness should be within here. Also, through my moderator experience, I have learnt to tell between hackers and normal players and I also have gained patience when dealing with some people. How many applications have you made before? None on this server Any additional information? I cannot help during 7am to 4pm in my timezone as I have school Discord username(with tags): Austinsmurf#5191
  5. What is your name (Last, First)?: Adam Hutchins What is your in-game username?: OriginSteve How old are you?: 18 What time zone do you live in?:Central Standard Time Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?: No, I can only speak English at the moment and am hoping to learn more languages in the coming future! Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?: No i never have. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?: If we are speaking on a scale of 1-10 i would put my maturity at a 6-7 How many hours have you spent on this server?: If we are talking about per day i am on usually for around 4-5 hours or more if i'm not that busy on the day. What past experience do you have at being a staff member?: My experience with being a staff member, is that i have been staff on servers off of Mine Hut, and i think helping is fun Are you able to record?: No, Not at the moment...But when i get the money to get a recording software i then will attempt to record Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: Because i enjoy helping others out, i love Mine Hut and my dream was to help out the people new and old to the server :) Why should we accept your application over others?: Because I enjoy helping out others in a way others do not, As in I love to help others out, i enjoy helping others and i do not like bullying or any other types of rule breaking How many applications have you made before?: This is my first application on Mine Hut, But if you are speaking of other servers? There are too many to count :D Any additional information?: I am on 24/7, and i will be on when other cannot and If i am I will help ANYONE In need Discord username(with tags): Time Steve#0001 (A Space Between Time and Steve and "Time" and "Steve" start with their first letter a capital)
  6. Hello! Unfortunately I have to deny the application for the reasons: Lack of detail Lack of requirements You can reapply in 7 days! DENIED.
  7. What is your name (Last, First)?Angelo Vassilakis What is your in-game username?cuteboyhalo1 and itstherealangelo 2 acc How old are you?13 What time zone do you live in?Canada Quebec 6:00 Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages?only Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server?no At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)?idk i never joined How many hours have you spent on this server?0 What past experience do you have at being a staff member?i am a staff on a lot of server Are you able to record?no Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?so i can help when u are not in game Why should we accept your application over others?u don't have to chose me if i don't need to How many applications have you made before?10 Any additional information?i wake up late like 10 am Discord username(with tags):angelo#1878
  8. Hello there! I read your application and I shall say this. Your application lacked some detail, but I can see potential in you! As I read can Interact with members well, I think you can be a great fit in our staff team! ACCEPTED PLEASE DM ME!
  9. What is your name (Last, First)?Nat Marston What is your in-game username? Wooosh_ How old are you? 15 What time zone do you live in? GMT Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? No, I can only speak English. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? No. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature) 8 How many hours have you spent on this server? None. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? None. Are you able to record? Yes. Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I would really enjoy being a staff member to a growing community of players which I will be helping and supporting the players by any means i can. I love to PvP aswell so it would be really enjoyable to help this server. Why should we accept your application over others? I believe i am a responsible and clear person that can always be understood, I am honest and do believe that im a strong minded person that would be able to control themselves in a high pressure situation. I am good at understanding what is allowed and not allowed. Furthermore, I can get on quite well with people and im not very shy so im easily appproachable, Im also online alot of the time meaning I can respond quickly and I wouldnt leave people waiting on any queries they may have. How many applications have you made before? I haven't made any applications on this server. Any additional information? No Discord username(with tags): Wooosh_#5849
  10. Hello there! I read your application and I shall say this. Your application lacked some detail, but I can see potential in you! You really know how to moderate well, I think you can be a great fit in our staff team! Accepted Please DM me!
  11. What is your name (Last, First)? My real name is Kostas but I go with the nickname Kay. What is your in-game username? SadKay How old are you? I'm 15. What time zone do you live in? Greece,GMT+2 Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? I'm fluent in Greek and English. Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? No I haven't. At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? Id give myself an 8 but I'll let you be the judge of that. How many hours have you spent on this server? None. What past experience do you have at being a staff member? HyperDraft ~I used to be a moderator on Hyperdraft I had a total playtime of 40d. I started when the owner was looking for staff to help the server because some of the helpers started griefing and abusing their perks and the server was in a bad position. At the time there were no moderators and I didn't even apply knowing I had no chances. A teammate of mine applied for me after I helped him with some work, didn't realize until a week later when the owner said "Congratulations Lt_Anikkaz (my 2017 name) on Moderator!" On a broadcast, I was confused as I thought it was a TAB accident, turns out it wasn't and then everyone started being nice to me, a day passed and it made my day seeing people asking for me and after 3 months passed and I was still a moderator. I was on the server every day once I got to the moderator "job" I took it seriously, I was helping players and banning all of the players that we're cheating, From becoming a moderator I learnt about how people were playing and if they were cheating or legit but sometimes it was hard to tell and had to deal with screenshares. I was spending most of my time online helping people and it was enjoyable until my laptop got a problem and had to resign and I was really sad knowing that I couldn't do anything about it or fix the laptop. What advice would you give to someone who had to deal with someone younger than them? - Are you able to record? I can record at 1080,60fps Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? I have never been a staff member to a server before they open and i think it would be really cool supporting a server from his start Why should we accept your application over others? ~I have the capability to adapt and change to situations which makes me perfect to assume a role of a staff member as this would let me deal with any situations regarding players quickly and precisely, this would also let me see the point of view of both sides and would allow me to calm situations easier. Furthermore, I am capable of thinking of new and creative ideas that I think would be cool and would enhance player experience. Also, I'd love to spend the time that I spent on HyperDraft as a moderator on Poloko. How many applications have you made before? On this server none. Any additional information? I think thats alright.
  12. Minecraft Staff Application Questions -=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=- Please take the application process seriously. Copy this format into a new thread and proceed to answer the questions in order. Be as detailed as you can and answer only the questions asked. If you have been banned from the server, you are in-eligible to apply for a staff rank, even if you have bought a ban-pass and have been approved to rejoin the server. We prefer that all staff be at least 14 years of age, but there can always be an exception. Buying a rank does not give you a better chance of being accepted as a staff member, so please do not linger on this in your application. We will let you know within a week whether your application is being considered or has been denied. If your application is being considered, it does not mean that it has been approved. Be patient with the application process, and always be respectful of staff. Thanks! format by: R3negadeGamer -=+=- Helper Questions -=+=- What is your name (Last, First)? What is your in-game username? How old are you? What time zone do you live in? Are you multilingual? If so, in what languages? Have you ever been kicked/muted/banned on this server? At what level would you rate your maturity (10 being most mature)? How many hours have you spent on this server? What past experience do you have at being a staff member? Are you able to record? Why do you want to be a staff member on this server? Why should we accept your application over others? How many applications have you made before? Any additional information? Discord username(with tags): -=+=-