1. What's new in this club
  2. Username: josheeb Discord: Have you been punished before this offence? No Do you agree not to break our rules again? I Didnt Break The Rules But Yes Reason you was banned/muted: For Bot Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Because I Didnt Break The Rules
  3. Username: josheeb Discord: Have you been punished before this offence? No Do you agree not to break our rules again? I Didnt Break The Rules But Yes Reason you was banned/muted: For Bot Why you should be unbanned/unmuted: Because I Didnt Break The Rules
  4. Minecraft Username: Discord Name: Truse_Brubby#3944 Age: I am currently 15 years old a ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you have a microphone?: Yes. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you applying for staff on Atrosity?: Honestly, I don't see much staff online. Atrosity is growing day by day and there are very few active staff to look at each and every member, they need some assistance. So, I would like to assist them with moderating the server, helping players, try my best to solve players questions, help guide new players/users, I want to help the owner in maintaining this server, keeping it safe from hackers, griefers and abusers, making this server a better place to play a place where players can gain the best experience of our gamemode, etc.. I have met few staff members and they are very humble, kind and welcoming. They know what they are doing and what they are supposed to do in certain situations. I would love to be a part of the staff community with such great staff members. I get a lot of time to play Minecraft, so instead of wasting my time here and there, I would love to contribute it towards this server by helping players in each and every platform of this server. Also, I have been staff on a lot of Minehut and non-minehut servers. I have gained a good amount of staff experience from these servers to fit myself into this role/rank. What makes you a better applicant than others?: Has I have mentioned above, I have a good amount of staff experience to fit myself into this role/rank. With my experience, I know where and when to take certain decisions. I am honest and trustworthy
  5. After reviewing your application, I think you would be an excellent fit to our staff team. Accepted
  6. Hello, your application had zero effort last time and you cannot re-apply until it has been a month. You also seemed to not try this time around either, you didn't follow the word count, you didn't provide details, and you still lack experience. You may re-apply 1 month from now. Denied
  7. Minecraft Username: SuperPizzaTy Discord Tag (Ex; Atrosity#0000): SuperPizzaTy#7541 Timezone: Wyoming, MI Are you Multilingual? (Fluent, not learning): No I learn pretty fast Do you have a working microphone? Yes How long have you been playing on Atrosity? 1 Month How much time can you contribute to Atrosity? 3 - 7 hours Do you have any Moderation experience? Yes, a little bit What made you choose to apply for Atrosity? I don't know i get bored What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: Pizza, Weakness: broccoli Do you have the ability to record a hacker? Yes I use obs studio Scenarios I dont know You are a Helper on the server and you see a Moderator abusing their rank. What would you do? Report them A user says the N word, what would you do? Mute them You see a user blatantly hacking, what would you do? Ban them
  8. We thank you for your consideration in joining the Atrosity Staff Team. Before you proceed with your application, there are some requirements you will have to follow. Requirements -Must be 13 years or older -Must have Moderation experience -Must have a working microphone -Must be able to speak at an interview Rules & Guidelines -Must have at least 350 words -Must include detail -If you are caught lying in your application, you may risk not being able to apply again -Keep the questions bold and answers unbold, it's very hard to read if both are bold. -Do not ask staff to read your application -If you put zero effort into your application, your cooldown time to apply again would be 1 month from the day of your denial than the usual 1 week cooldown. -Do not complain about your results, if you get denied then take the time to learn from your mistakes for next time Keep in mind that once you submit your application, you agree to everything above. Minecraft Username: Discord Tag (Ex; Atrosity#0000): Age: Timezone: Are you Multilingual? (Fluent, not learning): Do you have a working microphone? How long have you been playing on Atrosity? How much time can you contribute to Atrosity? Do you have any staff experience? If so please provide what your role was and where you were staff on: Have you been punished on Atrosity or any other servers? If so, then what was your punishment and how have you been since then? What made you choose to apply for Atrosity? What are your biggest strengths? How do you feel about our current staff team? Do you have the ability to record a hacker? Would you be able to attend an interview? Would you be able to attend any staff meetings? Scenarios You are a Helper on the server and you see a Moderator abusing their rank. What would you do? A user says the N word, what would you do? You see a user blatantly hacking, what would you do?
  9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Minecraft Username: BearyDucky Discord Name: BearyDucky#8911 Age: 14 Timezone: GMT Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? Nope, I only speak English as I was born in the UK ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you have a microphone? Not yet but I am planning to buy one soon when I can start speaking fully. Do you have the ability to record? Yes, I use OBS and my recordings get a decent fps. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you applying for staff on Atrosity? Recently I've noticed inactivity at times where people are at school and at those times I notice many people breaking rules and not really caring at all as there are no staff to enforce the rules meaning they do whatever they like, from hacking to just plain out abusive speak towards other players. I've also seen there are not many staff on the atrosity staff team which causes some trouble between players reports and staff which I'd like to fix as a player its annoying having someone be toxic towards me but I get told I'm being toxic. What makes you a better applicant than others? I'm very active and I'm very motivated towards helping servers I really enjoy, You can tell I enjoy a server when I play on it daily and try to reach the top of the balance list, mob coin list or the island list. I also think I'm better than other applicants because I understand whats bad and wants not for players as I play a lot and I see a lot of bad things that can be improved on the server. Do you have any previous experience if so what? I've been staff on many many minehut servers but the most recent one is probably being staff on DuckyBeary's server and ItzOP's old server that I was builder on. As I said I have been staff on many minehut servers but the only reason why I cant list them is because they were years ago although I haven't decreased in my moderating skills I've actually increased as growing up kind of helped me mature more. How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? I'd contribute minimum 6 hours a day every day unless I'm ill one day or off which If that happens I will repay that by being on longer the day Im able to be back online as a staff member. What would you class as your biggest strength? Being motivated to work daily on improving the players experience on atrosity and generally helping people with answers to questions that they provide. What activities do you do outside of minecraft? I mainly bike, I used to mountain bike but I dont anymore due to me losing my mountain bike. Have you been banned on any servers if so what? I got banned on hypixel for a month because I was messing around with hacks, I learnt that I shouldn't hack on any servers as its just rude. Hacking to improve your experience but decrease others experience is just really mean. How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? I don't think they would mine as most players don't care about who comes staff unless they know that player for griefing, trolling or just being plain out toxic. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will you be able to do a voice interview? No, Most people know I am mute in real life, I can speak a little but I have no mic and either way it would strain my voice and hurt a bit. Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Definitely, With my activity being so high I will for sure be able to make staff meetings. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other/Notes: I dont but I do hope you like it, have a good day / night, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  10. After reviewing your application, I think you would be an excellent fit to the staff team. Please message ItzOP#2019 on Discord for your next step. Accepted, Locked
  11. Thanks for applying for the Atrosity staff team! Unfortunately, I am going to have to deny your application. BELOW ARE THE MAIN REASONS FOR DENIAL Lack of effort/Laziness - Many details and overall effort were lacking. Every question you answered on the format was just one word, which didn't look like you were trying at all and ended up looking very lazy. As a staff member, you need patience and unfortunately it doesn't seem like you would have that skill for the rank. Obviously I know you could do better than that if you choose to apply again, just remember to put your time into your application. Poor responses - Your responses were just one word for most of the application and some responses did not make any sense. Lacking of Moderation Experience - Your experience is also lacking. We want our Moderation to know what they are doing when they are put into tough situations and while I am not saying you may not be up for the job, I'm just saying that you should work on receiving more Moderation experience. If you wish to re-apply you may do so 1 month from now if you work on the main points I listed above, then you may have a chance of getting accepted next time. Denied, Locked
  12. My Clubs ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Minecraft Username:SuperPizzaTy Discord Name:SuperPizzaTy#7541 Age:13 Timezone:Wyoming, MI Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? No ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you have a microphone? Yes Do you have the ability to record? Yes ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? Because I'm bored all after noon What makes you a better applicant than others? Yes Do you have any previous experience if so what? No How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? 3 - 7 hours What would you class as your biggest strength? Minecraft What activities do you do outside of minecraft? Trampoline Have you been banned on any servers if so what? No How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? Nothing ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will you be able to do a voice interview? Maybe Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Maybe -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  13. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Minecraft Username: My Minecraft username is LowkeyIcy.Discord Name: My Discord name is LowkeyIcy#2438Age: I am 14 years old.Timezone: My timezone is EST.Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? No, I can not but next year I am taking Spanish classes.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.Do you have the ability to record? Yes, I do.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? I am applying for staff on Atrosity because its a great server, I have been playing since the beginning of season 1 and I want to make it even better, also a better experience for the community and a hack-free server. Making sure people are following the rules, keeping it to a minimum of cussing, being helpful, and getting to know everyone a little better.What makes you a better applicant than others? I take time on my application thinking of what I should put in it, how much info/detail I should put in the application, and getting what is useful to know down. I am not staff on any servers right now so I can contribute all my time to this server. I don't go around to multiple servers all the time just trying to get staff and I wait to apply for staff until I've played the server for a long time learning how the staff work around the server, getting to know everybody and the staff team, playing the game and figuring everything out so I can help people with the server and how to start out, going through the rules so I know what is right and wrong on the server, and putting as much effort into the server as I can as well as communicating to everyone and helping out.Do you have any previous experience if so what? Yes, I have previous experience on a few servers and I've been helpers, moderators, and admins in the past. Never been demoted or fired from staff and I will keep it that way.How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? I will be able to contribute about 9-12 hours a day depending on if I am busy or not. Some weekends I will be busy, with family, at friends houses, and/or out of state. I get on when I wake up(usually around 10 A.M - 1 P.M) and I go to sleep at 12:00 A.M. If I wake up earlier I will play longer that day.What would you class as your biggest strength? My biggest strength is my patience and my self-control. I can deal with stress as well as a lot of people at once, I can deal with people being angry at me, and keeping control of bad situations. What activities do you do outside of Minecraft? I go to school, I go skateboarding on the weekends, and I'm on the basketball team. I hang out with friends and/or family on the weekends. And I want to be a veterinarian so recently I have started studying early to be one.Have you been banned on any servers if so what? Yes, I have and because I've been banned for too much caps because I kept accidentally turning it on and a friend that I shared a account with got me banned on Hypixel for KA/Reach.How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? I think the community would be proud of me and happy that I became staff. and I have a lot of friends on the server so they will be happy for me to be staff and even the staff team would like me as staff because I'll do my job well. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Will you be able to do a voice interview? Yes, I can do a voice interview if I'm not busy which I usually am not busy.Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Yes, I can come to staff meetings if I'm not busy which I am usually not busy.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Other/Notes: Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you can consider it. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  14. Denied Feedback: - Try to include more detail - Just for the record the ban didn't effect your application at all NOTE: You may apply again in 1 month!
  15. Have you been banned on any servers if so what? actually now I have been on ur server for 8 days because I didnt know binding was illegal, sorry. Hope this doesnt effect my app.
  16. Minecraft Username: wehy Discord Name: thenses#9878 Age: 14 Timezone: EST Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)?: I can speak english and some spanish but not fluent ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you have a microphone: Yes Are you able to record: Yes, I record with OBS ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you applying for staff on Atrosity: First of all I quit minecraft for about like a month and went back to it and saw on minehut that Atrosity is still out. And I use to play Atrosity so I wanted to check it out. And I saw that it grew a lot. I also saw that the amount of staff was very little. I also saw a staff giving false warns and false bans. I thought that it was wrong so I wanted to apply so I can teach other staff how to get better at helping the server. And I also saw how when no staff was online the players start breaking the rules mostly at night time. I want to change that by staying on the server for as long as I can and not get distracted by anything else. What makes you a better applicant than others? The first thing that makes me better is how active I will be in a day. I will be on alot so I can make sure there are no rule breakers and everyone follows the rules. Also I have the capability to adapt and change to situations which makes me perfect to be a role of a staff member, this would also let me see the point of view of both sides and would allow me to break down a situation more easier. I am capable of thinking of new and creative ideas that I think would be cool and would enhance player experience. And I have known ItzOP for so long that I want to help him and it makes me want to try my best even more. Do you have any previous experience if so what? Yes, but most are in Minehut. I use to be staff in this one server that was called hypixel you probably dont know of it was THE most popular server ever and I was helper on it. I deeply enjoyed it but I couldn't handle their strictness. I then became staff on multiple servers applying back and forth. And then I came to Atrosity, I became staff when I joined the first time and I was a helper. Then after a while I started acting immature and that lead to me getting demoted. I then really started thinking of me being more mature. I have become way more mature than last time. I now know that if you become too immature then that will lead to people getting false warns, me getting reported for jokes, and false bans. so now i'm here applying for Atrosity again. How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? This is the best part of me being staff (the amount of time I spend on my computer) Weekdays: Monday: 4-7 Hours Tuesday: 3-5 hours Wednesday: 3-5 Hours Thursday: 3-5 Hours Weekends: Friday: 7-8 Hours Saturday: 10 hours Sunday: 6 hours What would you class as your biggest strength? My biggest strength would be if there was a fight going on in chat and I can solve the issue. I listen to both sides of the story and just see what happened and try to resolve as precise as I can. I also have a strength of finding hackers because I use to watch videos with people hacking in it and I use to catch hackers before. I saw the movements of players while they are hacking and which hack it is. What activities do you do outside of minecraft? I do school I like to chill on discord and I do race kayaking Have you been banned on any servers if so what? I actually haven't been banned on any server that I can recall right now. How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? The staff will be ok with me because I know alot of the staff. (chokeonwater, Memorialday, ItzOP, pokedog44, etc...) The community wouldn't be bothered with me being staff because I try to act nice and try to act fitting with the coomunity. People will like me being staff because i will be to be a fair staff. I also feel the community would reconize me because I am a original player who would eventually take over the economy just like last season
  17. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Minecraft Username: Pork_Loin Discord Name: PorkLoin#3883 Age: 15 Timezone: CST Can you speak fluently in any over languages (Multilingual)? I can't. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Do you have a microphone? Yes Do you have the ability to record? Yes ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why are you applying for staff on Atroisty? I think I am able to be a good part of the staff team. I think I can contribute to making Atrosity having a better community then it already does. I am active on the server and the server's discord. What makes you a better applicant than others? I am online quite often. I am able to help people with questions they have about the server. I can record hackers when they're on. I am able to tell a difference between hacking and skilled pvpers. Do you have any previous experience if so what? I do not. How much time will you be able to contribute to being staff? 2-3 hours minimum daily. What would you class as your biggest strength? Moderating Chat. What activities do you do outside of minecraft? Im going to be help my school's Varsity Basketball team after school every day. I am also apart of Speech. Have you been banned on any servers if so what? None that I can remember. How do you think the community would feel about you being staff? I Think they might be alright with it. I'm not certain though. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Will you be able to do a voice interview? Yes Will you be able to come to staff meetings? Hopefully. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other/Notes: My parents are divorced. Every other weekend i got to my moms and I wont be able to get on as often. I also wouldn't be able to record on the computer at my moms. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  18. We have decided to DENY your application due to lack of detail, not be able to conduct a voice interview and currently not having a microphone you will be able to apply in 1 months time good luck