Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

Gravestone is a up and coming capture the wool based server. It will differ from the rest as we will keep switching the season of the gamemode as long as people keep playing! For the first season (halloween) the server will be creepy, eery and will bring a haunting vibe. You will have to capture pumpkins from some a certain location of the map, return to your base and avoid being killed by the enemies. For the first season we will have 2 teams names Zombies and Ghouls respectively. We're set for a October 18th release but that date may be pushed forward or back depending on the progress that we make. We're still on the hunt for more partnerships so just message me if you would like to partner! Share the Discord with your friends and we will start giving out special ranks to those who reach a certain amount of invites- you'll have some cool in-game bonuses!

Server Name

Gravestone
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hey! Thank you for applying for staff on Gravestone. Sadly, I will be denying your application because you lied about your Minehut Punishments and You don't have a mic. People don't seem to realize that our Admin team consists of 2 Minehut Staff Members and they can check your punishments. You may reapply in 2 weeks. Denied
  3. Requirements The requirements should be met however, we will make exceptions 1. At least 13 years of age. Yes, I am 13 years old at the moment. 2. Must have an understandable microphone. I’m not too addicted into games and this is an laptop so I don’t have additional set up like microphones so ye… 3. Willing to have a commitment to Gravestone. I don’t really understand the meaning of “commitment” so if I can, can staff give me a similar meaning of it so I can response (I don’t want to response something which I am not sure of the meaning) 4. No major punishments within the last 30 days Nope, I don’t have much punishments. 5. A strong level of maturity and professionalism Even thought I’m only 13, but I am mature and I’ve owned 2 minehut servers which has been the top 5 before! Format You are required to follow this format. Anyone who doesn't will be denied Introduction Questions What is your Minecraft username? JayGarrick_ How old are you? 13 What is your discord name? Reverse Flash#0834 What is your timezone? HKT General Questions What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone? I liked the “CTF” idea of the server and I find the community is pretty nice in here and I’ve decided to apply and try my best to make the server better for more people like me to enjoy the game! Why should we accept you instead of someone else? Because I can be active in the weekends and I am experienced In the gameplay so I know most of the commands and I can help to guide new players and I am willing to learn a lot more things. Even I might not be the best staff if I get accepted but I will work the hardest and use actions to proof myself being suitable for being a staff member. What past experience do you have with Moderating? I’ve been the owner of All3Builds (which is my freebuild server long time ago) and got the record 19 players before. Although, it is not like a enormous number of players but I’ve moderated them well since I was the only staff member in the server and no major rule breaking actions are taken by the players. Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it? Well I’ve been muted in minehut as I’ve went crazy and toxic somehow (I forgot it as it is like months ago) and I’ve learnt that we should behave all the players well but not just try to act good in front of the staff members. Respecting is important to all the players and I’m going to respect and be nice to all other players! What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? Well, I can build some little houses and ponds (Mainly just nature stuff), I can also communicate with my partners to do great teamwork! “Teamwork makes the Dreamwork” and my weakness is just scripting as I can’t really contribute much about it (I’ve only learnt some basics” and I don’t think I will get any chances of scripting so I hope it’s fine! What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft? Learning new languages and chat with friends as I’m not sporty and a bit “nerdy” but I will go a bit more sporty this year and prepare the term test 2 days later! Scenarios A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do? I would just tell them to calm down before I will do further actions. If they don’t listen, I will just mute them for 5 minutes for a 1st offence as I don’t think they are doing this to disturb us unless they are just bots. I will ban all of them for bots raiding if they really are bots. I can try to clear chat to get rid of the record or get another staff member to help me out! Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do? Telling them to stop, calming them down and mute them if they still being racist and using racial slurs. You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do? Get another staff member to help me decide so I will not false ban an innocent guy! Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do? Tell them to stop hackusating and I will keep an eye on him as hackers are not obvious sometimes and you have to use another way to like spy him out. A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do? Just ban them as staff members are supposed to be role models of the players. Now even staff are cheating so the players just think it is fine and do the same action. Causing the server to have loads of cheaters to ruin people’ fun A staff member starts abusing. What do you do? Tell them to stop and get a higher tier staff to deal with him if I cannot punish him (as I will only get Jr mod if I’m accepted and we are not supposed to ban high tier staff I think) I will screenshot if there is no other staff member (As I don’t have OBS and I can’t really figure out much about the replay mod in Badlion Client) I would gladly accept the truth if I get denied and improve myself! (Of course I wanted to be accepted XD)
  4. What is your Minecraft username? Pokeskript How old are you? 15 What is your discord name? Shy#7014 What is your timezone? EST General Questions What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone? I mean it's xmuel's server who wouldn't. The server seems really cool and I would like to be apart of it. I also know some of the staff members and are friends with them. Why should we accept you instead of someone else? You should hire me over someone else because I can be trusted. Don't believe me, I haven't griefed a single server and I can get a ton of recommendations. I also am active on discord and don't get bothered by pings. I also have experience as a manager. What past experience do you have with Moderating? In this case it would be what experience do I have as a manager. Most of the servers I have been staff on or currently staff on I manage. Either the developer team or a sub division team. I know how to properly run and accept applications and how to properly interview and train applicants and trainees. Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it? I have been muted on Minehut for 1 second by Miketheangel. This was due to a test to use Minehuts punish format for a server of his. I have learned what the Minehut punish format is. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? My strengths are that I have a lot of patience, fast worker, and a logical thinker. These all can help me on the field with everyday server problems for example if the server went down. My only weakness is that I can be a bit lazy sometimes but I mean who isn't. What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft? I play a lot of sports and I also help develop Realm of the Mad God private servers which use the C# programming language. I also like to play osu because its a good game. Oh yeah, anime is good too :). Scenarios A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do? Mute chat, clear chat, tell them to stop and if they persist it will result in a mute. Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do? Since it is towards is towards a staff member I would mute them on the spot since its common sense. I would also clear chat depending on the slur used. You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do? Get more evidence by /v and watching them. Pretty easy to find hackers on the server already found 4 in 30 min. Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do? Start recording and don't ban unless I have sufficient evidence. A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do? Again record but this time I would send it to an administrator. If it was a mod and under I would temp ban. A staff member starts abusing. What do you do? It depends on what the staff is doing. I would usually just report the situation to an admin. Going to add 1 more because its is a manager application. What would you do if an applicant keeps on bothering you or another staff member to read their application. Instant deny if he asks more than 2 times
  5. hola people and welcome to the Gravestone club, chill out with your friends- apply for staff and have general conversations with the community. I’ll start by asking you to drop a quick introduction of yourself in the comments of this post and we can start to get to know one and other!
  6. Hello! Thank you for taking the time to apply (and make it look fancy), we’ve decided to accept your application for a couple of reasons, good strengths and good detail throughout. If you would like to continue please message me on Discord (xmuel | sam#0592). ACCEPTED
  7. Applications Thank you for applying for a staff position on Gravestone! Please be sure that you meet the following requirements before applying. Requirements The requirements should be met however, we will make exceptions 1. At least 13 years of age | ✓ | Yes, I am 13 years old. 2. Must have an understandable microphone | ✓ | Yes, when I am in a call people can hear me very well. 3. Willing to have a commitment to Gravestone | ✓ | Yes, I will commit a lot of time. 4. No major punishments within the last 30 days | ✓ | I have not had any major punishments before and never will. 5. A strong level of maturity and professionalism | ✓ | Yes, I work for many Minehut servers that are on some of the top lists. Format You are required to follow this format. Anyone who doesn't will be denied Introduction Questions What is your Minecraft username? | Nooonja How old are you? | 13 What is your discord name? |Nooonja#4792 What is your timezone? | EST General Questions What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone? ----- I got invited from my good friend CureMyBadBreath to the discord server and I am a good builder so I decided to apply. Why should we accept you instead of someone else? ----- I am an active player that is very respectful to the community and loves to help out. I am a good builder since I am a builder on most of the servers I am staff on. I work well will other staff and make sure the build looks fantastic. I pay attention to details and make sure the build team does as well. Since I work on many servers I have past experience and I am very comfortable to these types server and I know a lot of the community. I will never grief and I have read all of the application requirements and I will participate on the discord server and on the Minecraft server. I will make sure to improve the server while my time as builder on it and make sure every player is doing the correct thing and helping the builders build the building. What past experience do you have with Moderating? ----- I have worked on many servers including ProEscape, Two of my own servers, and many more. Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it? ----- Nope, and I will keep it that way. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? ----- Strengths: Building, Teamwork, Communication Weaknesses: Shyness What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft? -Soccer -Football -Drawing -Sleeping Scenarios A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do? ----- Clear the chat or freeze the chat and mute them or get a higher ranked staff member Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do? ----- Tell them to stop and if they start using racial slurs mute them and get higher staff involved You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do? ----- I would watch the player longer to make sure and If I am not 100% sure I will ask another staff member Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do? ----- I would tell them to stop and I will start watching that player to see if they are actually hacking A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do? ----- I would take a picture or record and send it to a higher staff member through dm so the other staff member wont see A staff member starts abusing. What do you do? ----- Take a picture record and immediately message a higher staff member the news
  8. Hey. Your application showed a good amount of detail and you definitely have the amount of experience needed. Im going to accept you. DM me on discord and we can talk about a few things. ACCEPTED
  9. Introduction Questions What is your Minecraft username? Virus53 How old are you? 15 What is your discord name? Virus The Weeb#9542 What is your timezone? CEST General Questions What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone? I have been interested in applying since i was the works on the server. I thought it looked cool and since you guys were looking for staff i thought i'd apply. Why should we accept you instead of someone else? I am experienced and like to create a fun environment for everyone to play in while keeping it professional. Further i am actived and know how to deal with certain scenario's. I can also record any rule breakers in 60 fps+ and i make 100% sure they are b breaking a rule before acting. Experience do you have with Moderating? I am a Jrmod currently on warzone wich is a team pvp server also with a ctf sorta mode. I am currently a mod on Spudnet wich is a random item generator server. I was a helper on NatureMC wich is a skyblock/prison server but that isnt a minehut server. Quickly after i became a helper the server got sold and everyone basicly left. Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it? Not on minehut/gravestone but i have been on Warzone i got muted once for 1 week first offence for flooding (sending multiple msg quicly after eachother) wich was ridiculous so i went ahead and appealed, it got denied not even reduced. After that i did something dumb and mute evadedwich got me perm ip banned. But this happend like 2 years ago, and im mature now. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? I have experience and can quickly find a player whos cheating. I can keep a fun environment for players. I can speak 3 languages; English, Dutch and Russian so i can also help Dutch and Russian players. My english isn't the best so i hope its understandable. What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft? Watching anime, Ice skatingand drawing Scenarios A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do? I would mute the chat and ip ban them. If they are on different ips i would ban them 1 by 1. Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do? I would mute the player and clear the chat. You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do? I would record the player and ask for other staffs opinions. Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do? I would tell the chat to stop and tell them i couldnt find anything. And i would ask in chat if anyone has video evidence of them cheating. A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do? I would tell them to stop and report it to a higher staff member then they are i would also send proof if i had and. A staff member starts abusing. What do you do? I would record it and tell the to stop further i would notify a SrMod. Have any questions dont hesitate to ask me! I can also do a intervieuw if you want. Thanks for talking your time too look at my app. I hope u have a great day!
  10. Next time please copy and paste the format onto a new post before filling it out, it just makes our jobs easier. However based on the fact that you have minimal detail in your application as well inconsistent grammar throughout your application I am going to have to deny you. You may reapply in 2 weeks. DENIED
  11. 14 y/o Blue Snowball ICE On almost everyday Never had a punishment Mature-ish My minecraft username is 6cw i am 14 y/o my discord name is R̔̔ͥȃͩ̚҉̪͜͡c͋̏̐҉̺͉͞cͤͯ̅҉̰͢͝#6666 MDT I enjoy helping people out I am loyal and very frequently on I have had mod on multiple other non minehut servers as well as minehut servers I was punished one time on minehut when i first joined, i did not know swearing was not allowed my strengths are that i have a lot of time that i can staff with my weakness is that i cannot use my mic sometimes my hobbies outside of minecraft are skateboarding and hanging out with my friends warn all at once, if they keep spamming i kick them and if they come back i will contact higher admin. mute 10 min, if they are still using racial slurs i will contact higher staff i would spectate to see if they are and i would contact higher staff to see if they are hacking. watch to see if they are if they are, ask if they are, if they say they are contact higher staff and kick contact McThistle or Xmuel Ask to stop, contact higher staff.
  12. Applications Thank you for applying for a staff position on Gravestone! Please be sure that you meet the following requirements before applying. Requirements The requirements should be met however, we will make exceptions 1. At least 13 years of age 2. Must have an understandable microphone 3. Willing to have a commitment to Gravestone 4. No major punishments within the last 30 days 5. A strong level of maturity and professionalism Format You are required to follow this format. Anyone who doesn't will be denied Introduction Questions What is your Minecraft username? How old are you? What is your discord name? What is your timezone? General Questions What made you want to apply for staff on Gravestone? Why should we accept you instead of someone else? What past experience do you have with Moderating? Have you been punished on Minehut, Gravestone or any other server? If so, why were you punished and how have you learned from it? What are some of your strengths and weaknesses? What are your hobbies outside of Minecraft? Scenarios A large amount of new players join and they all start spamming. What do you do? Somebody is being extremely toxic and starts using racial slurs. What do you do? You think someone may be cheating but you aren't 100% sure. What do you do? Multiple people are hackusating someone but they don't look like they're using any hacks. What do you do? A staff member is on and you can tell they are cheating. What do you do? A staff member starts abusing. What do you do?
  13. Thanks for taking the time to report some rule breakers! We take punishments very seriously so even if you think the punishment is minor, still please report it so we can keep the server clean and safe for everyone to play on! * = Required Report Format Your IGN*: Offenders IGN*: Offence*: Evidence*: Extra Information:
  14. Hello, thank you for taking the time to appeal your punishment. Please note that you can only appeal punishments that are longer then 1 day- appeals are checked whenever staff have time to so don't bother staff about your appeal or you could be denied. If your punishment expires before a staff member replies then the post will be locked and response given. Appeal Format Your In Game Name: How long was your punishment?: Offence that you broke: Why should you be unbanned?: