About This Club

The official club for the server Blixate

Server Name

Blixate.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. This is the day that Blixate will finally be the Season 4! There will be a new map, new content, and much more to come! Confirmed Content: New map (Ice map) Survive The Night (Full release!) New /store! Complete overhaul of the kit system!
    • Send your latest.log here after the crash.

How to retrieve your latest.log:

1. Go to File Manager

2. Open the Logs folder

3. Scroll down till you see latest.log

4. Select latest.log and hit the download button

5. Upload it here

• Did you op yourself in console without any slashes? Example: Op [username]. if that didnt work, does console spit out any red text while you try to op yourself? Also make sure the console is not empty, as its supposed to have text inside of it when it starts up. If it doesnt have any text inside of it, try refreshing the page

• Minecraft username: Elderlan
      Previous usernames: None
      Timezone: EST (NY)
      Age (Must be 13+): 17
      Do you have access to a working microphone? yes
      Do you have the ability to record hackers? yes
      Are you able to speak different languages? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yes. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? On weekdays/week, 4 pm-10 pm (With breaks)

Have you ever been banned on any Minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me for not listening to his order, since he wanted me to build him a castle.

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I would say one weakness of mine is that I procrastinate on many things, and wait until the last minute. Another weakness of mine would be that I am not a very organized person in general, and tend to lose things sometimes. A strength of mine is that once I start something, and I'm really invested in it, I will finish it no matter what, even if I have to stay up all night.

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a Minecraft player (On Minecraft): One of my favorite moments was when I was playing with my friends on a Minecraft server, (hosted by Minehut), and it was in the middle of the day, and we all decided we'd boat to a new place. We all got established there, and laughed at everything, almost as if we were high from being tired.
      Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: One mistake I made in the past was when I had a huge research project a couple of years ago. I hadn't forgotten about the project, but purposely put it off to the side every day. I was given a whole 2 weeks to complete the assignment, yet I waited until the night of to complete it. I went to sleep at 4:30 am, and woke up 2 hours later. I got the assignment done, but I learned that whenever I have a huge project like that, I have to make a schedule, and commit to it.

What activities/hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play soccer, basketball, swim, chess, and play many instruments such as the bass, guitar, and piano

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I have created a couple of servers in the past, with my friends mainly being the only people on it, and ran those very well, but otherwise no. I have been playing on servers since 2012, so I am no stranger to how and what the responsibilities of being a mod are. 
      Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: no

• I'm trying to op myself, I haven't oped anyone else, and I tried say test and that didn't work, any ideas?

• hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want