About This Club

Enter a world full of entertaining features, optimized development and unique gameplay.

Server Name

scuba.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Support Application Thank you for choosing to apply for the Scuba Support Team! Your role will consist of the following: 1. Helping people in Support Rooms 2. Being an all round nice person and role model on Scuba 3. Having a good knowledge and understanding of Scuba, which will cater to you helping players in need of Support. Requirements Failure to meet these requirements will result in an instant denial. 1. You must have been a member of Scuba for 2 weeks 2. You must be 13 or older 3. You must have a decently functioning microphone 4. You must not have had any temporary punishments in the last 7 days, and no indefinite punishments in the last 30 days. 5. You must be active across all platforms of Scuba. Format Please use this format when applying, again, failure to do so will result in an instant denial of your application. Section 1 - Basic Info 1. What is your IGN? 2. How old are you? 3. How long have you been a member of Scuba for? 4. Do you have a working and well-functioning microphone? Section 2 - Detailed Info 1. Why do you want to be a member of the Support Team on Scuba? 2. How do you think you stand out from the crowd? 3. Why do you think a having a Support Team is important? 4. In your opinion, define the role of a Support Member. 5. Do you have any previous experience in terms of Support? Whether it be on Minehut or External Servers. Section 3 - Scenarios 1. You drag a player into a Support Room, they explain the situation, but you are unsure as to how it should be dealt with. How should your approach this? 2. A player who you've dragged in is trying to explain a situation but is doing so with excessive profanity, they start breaking rules but you are unable to ban them, no one with permission to ban the player is online. What should you do? 3. There is unexpected, unannounced downtime occurring, many people are waiting to be moved into a Support Room but you are unable to handle the situation yourself. How should you deal with this issue?
    • yea it doesnt work

• we are building a Gem server on minehut. we are working some things out like the shop / Player trade / Clans / Gem shop / Ender chest / Raid bombs.
      if you're willing to help us it would mean a lot.

Let me know if you can help us.
      Discord: jobboy058

• hey man,
      we can use your help, we are building a Gem server on minehut. we are working some things out like the shop / Player trade / Clans / Gem shop / Ender chest / Raid bombs.
      if you're willing to help us it would mean a lot.

Let me know if you can help us.
      Discord: jobboy058

• Nice to meet you Preceding! It is nice to have you here on Minehut!ย And Congratulations on becoming a Volunteer Moderator! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hey everyone! My name is Preceding. I'm one of the newest Volunteer Moderators here at Minehut, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a member of the Minehut community since 2016, but didn't really start playing much until 2020.ย  I'm 17 years old and go by he/him pronouns. I like to have fun when I can, but I can become serious if I need to. I look forward to seeing you all around Minehut! ๐Ÿ˜„

ร—
ร—