About This Club

One of the first custom-coded UHC servers on Minehut, est. 2019

Server Name

uhcpie.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Hey all, uhc-pie is being remade for what feels like the millionth time! Most of the stuff is sticking, however there is now being a unique UHC plugin being developed for the server! Most of the stuff will be staying (however the practice gamemodes i.e duels and arena) will be coming later. One important thing to note is that the server software is 1.8.8! This means world generation is older and in my opinion better and more like an actual UHC. You'll still be able to join on any version above 1.8 too as we have Via! Anyway, there isn't much to be said now, this club is dead + the forums look to be pretty dead as well, so if you are reading this and want to see more progress, join our discord server (link is in Overview!) to stay updated!
  3. We're coming back, better than ever! The new UHC-Pie will include: Duels Arena (KitPvP) A better UHC Deathmatch (at the end of the UHC) Custom crafting recipes Custom scenarios More scenarios!
    • Minecraft username: Elderlan
      Previous usernames: None
      Timezone: EST (NY)
      Age (Must be 13+): 17
      Do you have access to a working microphone? yes
      Do you have the ability to record hackers? yes
      Are you able to speak different languages? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yes. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? On weekdays/week, 4 pm-10 pm (With breaks)

Have you ever been banned on any Minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me for not listening to his order, since he wanted me to build him a castle.

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I would say one weakness of mine is that I procrastinate on many things, and wait until the last minute. Another weakness of mine would be that I am not a very organized person in general, and tend to lose things sometimes. A strength of mine is that once I start something, and I'm really invested in it, I will finish it no matter what, even if I have to stay up all night.

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a Minecraft player (On Minecraft): One of my favorite moments was when I was playing with my friends on a Minecraft server, (hosted by Minehut), and it was in the middle of the day, and we all decided we'd boat to a new place. We all got established there, and laughed at everything, almost as if we were high from being tired.
      Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: One mistake I made in the past was when I had a huge research project a couple of years ago. I hadn't forgotten about the project, but purposely put it off to the side every day. I was given a whole 2 weeks to complete the assignment, yet I waited until the night of to complete it. I went to sleep at 4:30 am, and woke up 2 hours later. I got the assignment done, but I learned that whenever I have a huge project like that, I have to make a schedule, and commit to it.

What activities/hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play soccer, basketball, swim, chess, and play many instruments such as the bass, guitar, and piano

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I have created a couple of servers in the past, with my friends mainly being the only people on it, and ran those very well, but otherwise no. I have been playing on servers since 2012, so I am no stranger to how and what the responsibilities of being a mod are. 
      Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: no

• I'm trying to op myself, I haven't oped anyone else, and I tried say test and that didn't work, any ideas?

• hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want

• I've had problems with my minehut server to where i can't even play it, even if i make a new server i still have the same problem.

• In the Server Icon tutorial video, there's a Grass Block icon. I want that Icon for my Server, but I don't know when it will come or if it even exists anymore. Basically, I just want to know if you can still buy it or not.