About This Club

Quarrys! Now released! Start mining in your personal quarry today.

Server Name

Quarrys.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Appeal Denied Hey, thanks for taking your time to appeal on Quarrys, unfortunately your appeal has been denied as you only have a few more days to wait. Please wait out your ban and feel free to contact me if you have any questions! Thread Locked
  3. Punishment Reduced Thank you for taking your time to appeal on Quarrys, due to this your punishment is being reduced to 7 Days. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Thread Locked
  4. Punishment Reduced Thank you for taking your time to appeal on Quarrys, due to this your punishment is being reduced to 1 day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! Thread Locked
  5. 7 day mute for that? should be a few hours or a day in my opinion.
  6. - Your IGN: Ahuah - Length of punishment: 7 Days - Reason for punishment: Joking about 9 11 and Holocaust - Reason why punishment should be revoked: I know I shouldn't of done this and I will never again, and I didn't think before I sent those messages in chat. I am very dumb. I hope you get to this, and have a nice day.
  7. - Your IGN: DemoicDevil - Length of punishment: Perm. / Not Defined. - Reason for punishment: "Client Modification". - Reason punishment should be revoked: I wasn't aware that there was any rules on the server, due to no /rules and I wasn't aware of this Minehut club nor the discord server existing, so I figured auto-mining on the floor was allowed, but as seen by this punishment, I have now learned that it is against the rules and shouldn't be done.
  8. Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. Although the evidence did show some sort of lag/modification to your client, I have decided to reduce your ban length. Your punishment has been reduced to 3 days. Appeal Locked
  9. Format - Your IGN: Poki_2 - Length of punishment: 7 days - Reason for punishment: Hacking ( nuker ) - Reason punishment should be revoked: I didn't use nuker and I showed proof ( ssed ) at the time, people may say I 'relogged' before I ssed. I was ssing and I got kicked for some java exception thing so I rejoined after.
  10. - Your IGN: LoLMaybe - Length of punishment: Permanent - Reason for punishment: Client Modification - Reason punishment should be revoked: Because the video presented was not solid evidence of me using any modifications. It was clear to see i was lagging(9-10 seconds into the video) You can see i was kinda tping around the place. Obvious lag. However i get how the screenshot presented was suspicious behaviour. As did i agree it was to the Sr.Mod i agreed it looked suspicious. Yet i do not feel like it is fair banning me of 1 screenshot which was not fully clear even so it was just a bit suspicious. The Sr.Mod unbanned me to give me a chance to proof myself and he would be spectating me. I feel like that was fair since i am a legit player and honestly do not know why i would be hacking when i am number 1. Got the best Gang. Got multiple hackers banned. And applied to be staff(My experience also shows). The person recording the video and taking the screenshot wanted to give me a chance to proof my innocent. Yes. I did log off instantly apparently after being recorded and staff was not in /v. But i did not see them and i have proven to the Sr.Mod i had to be at school in approx 45 min after i logged(He is dutch so when i send him the screenshot he understood it and knew i was not lying about having to go). If you need anymore information dm me on discord: LoLMaybe#5104 or respond under this thread. I hope to get another shot as i did grind for hours on hours on hours -LoLMaybe
  11. Applications Please make sure you meet the following criteria before applying: - You must be at least 13 years old. - You must have a basic understanding of discord. - You must have a working, understandable mic and be ready for an interview. - You must know your way around Evolve and how it works. - You must have at least 3 hours playtime. - You must be at least level 10. - You must have little to no punishment history. - No serious punishments in the last 2 weeks. Format Essential Information: Age: Discord Tag (eg. Joe#1010) In-game name: Timezone: General Questions: Why did you choose to apply for a staff position on Evolve? Why should we choose you over any other applicants? Do you have any previous experience as a staff member? Explain. How many hours (roughly) will you be able to contribute to Evolve? Have you had any punishments on Evolve? Scenarios: A user logs on for the first time and asks 'What is this server?' What do you tell them? That same user proceeds to spam 'How do i upgrade pickaxe?' What do you tell them? A new user logs in and spams racial slurs, disrespecting anyone that types in chat. What do you do? The server is busy and there are questions flying left, right and center. What do you do? End of application. PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT INTO A NEW TOPIC. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DENIAL.
  12. Bug Reports Please make sure that you meet the following criteria before submitting a bug report. - Ability to fully recreate the bug - Evidence of the bug must be uploaded to youtube, imgur, gyazo or lightshot. Format - Your IGN: - Type of bug (command, gameplay issue): - How to re-create this bug: - What this bug does: MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT ONTO A NEW THREAD.
  13. Report Format Please make sure that the following criteria is met before reporting a user. - Evidence must be an unedited, un-cropped screenshot or video. - Evidence must be uploaded to youtube, imgur, gyazo or lightshot. - Video clips should be of decent quality. Format - Who you're reporting: - Rule violated: - Evidence: - Extra information: MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT ONTO A NEW THREAD. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT DENIAL.
  14. Ban Appeal Please make sure the following criteria is met before appealing a punishment. - The ban must be over 12 hours. - Serious offences may not be revoked. Format - Your IGN: - Length of punishment: - Reason for punishment: - Reason punishment should be revoked: MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT ONTO A NEW THREAD. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT DENIAL.
  15. Mute Appeal Please make sure you meet the following criteria before making an appeal. - The must must be over 2 hours long. - A punishment for a serious reason will not be reverted. Format - Your IGN: - Length of punishment: - Reason for punishment: - Reason why punishment should be revoked: MAKE SURE YOU COPY AND PASTE THIS FORMAT ONTO A NEW THREAD. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT DENIAL.