About This Club

Here's the official PlexPvP forums club, head over to overview for more information about us!

Server Name

PlexPVP.minehut.gg
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Name: WallyTube Applying For: Owner "Mister Boss Man" Why: Waterburger But Seriously, Why: Pwease
  3. Hey, Thanks for applying on plexpvp, Unfortunately after reading through your application and taking into account other factors we have come to the decision to deny your application.
  4. Hey, Thanks for applying for plexpvp. I know applications are currently closed but applications can still be denied during this time to prevent people having to wait so long for a response. Unfortunately after reviewing your application we have chosen to deny it, thanks for applying!
  5. - 14+ (exceptions will be made) - Strong understanding of the server - Understandable microphone - Active in-game and in discord - Strong understanding and knowledge of rules APPLICATION FORMAT Personal Details: Minecraft In-Game Name: Debsi Previous In-Game Names: Snorew Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): debsi#1712 Age: 14 Time zone: Utc +2 Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: english,swedish and finnish General Details: Why did you
  6. I mean after they demoted me idk why staff applications are still closed so,,, gl
  7. I told dsas about it, it's just until they are looking for new people. Just my last application but fixed.
  8. Once again, applications are closed and a message had been pinned (dsas) quoting so. Will most likely be read when they're looking for new Trainees.
  9. Personal Details: Minecraft In-Game Name: DeHaanBoys1 Previous In-Game Names: DeHaanBoys1 Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): DeHaanBoys1#0121 Age: 16 Time zone: U.S.A EST. Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I have taken a staff break for a while and I think it's time for me to get back to work and help the Minehut community.
  10. Application On Hold This application will be read once we begin accepting Trainees again. - dsas
  11. Ahh, ok. Thanks for telling me, I just saw that!
  12. I think they're no longer accepting applicants. (#announcements) Overall though, a big improvement in detail and formatting.
  13. This is my second application. My first one was denied for lack of detail in certain parts, so I copy/pasted the rest of the application and just changed those parts. I hope that's ok.
  14. APPLICATION FORMAT Personal Details: I go by Cocoa or Katie. I live in Maryland, and Minecraft is pretty much my entire life. Minecraft In-Game Name: TheRealCocoa Previous In-Game Names: CocoaPuppy527 Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): CocoaPuppy#6710 Age: 15 Time zone: EST Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I have played a ton of servers, but none of them have been ne
  15. Application Denied Your application has been denied for the following reason(s): - Little detail in General Details #1 and 2. - dsas Feel free to reapply.
  16. Application Denied Your application has been denied for the following reason(s): - Non-ability to gather video evidence. - Little detail in Situational Questions #2 - dsas
  17. Application Denied Your application has been denied for the following reason(s): - Little detail - No microphone - dsas
  18. Considering that you speak 2 languages, your English isn't the worst but from time to time can become confusing. Not only that but you do not have a valid microphone. Set aside, a very straight forward application.
  19. Personal Details: Minecraft In-Game Name: 0965 Previous In-Game Names: dudeeeeeeee Discord Name and Tag: Ori#4448 Age: 12 Time zone: GMT+3 / Israel Do you have access to a working microphone?: no Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: hebrew, english General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I decided to apply to the staff in PlexPvP because of I play in the server quite a lot and id like to donate from my self in this time Why should we accept you over other applicants? I play quite a
  20. Good detail, but might be declined due to the inability to record hackers. Good application though.
  21. APPLICATION FORMAT Personal Details: I go by Cocoa or Katie. Minecraft In-Game Name: TheRealCocoa Previous In-Game Names: CocoaPuppy527 Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): CocoaPuppy#6710 Age: 15 Time zone: EST Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? This server is super fun, and I think that the community is awesome. I want to help out, and I think I can help because I hav
  22. Personal Details: Minecraft In-Game Name: DeHaanBoys1 Previous In-Game Names: DeHaanBoys1 Discord Name and Tag (Ex: Pndq#2240): DeHaanBoys1#0121 Age: 16 Time zone: U.S.A EST. Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: No What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I have taken a staff break for a while and I think it's time for me to get back to work and help the Minehut community. Why should we accept you over other applicants? I do
  23. Application Denied GeyJore56 has never joined the server. - dsas
  24. Personal Details: I go by Gey Minecraft In-Game Name: GeyJore56 Previous In-Game Names: none Discord Name and Tag: GeyJore56#5812 Age: 14 Time zone: PTS Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English General Details: Why did you decide to apply for staff on PlexPvP? I've been playing the server for quite a while and I think being staff would help with the community and it sounds fun. Why should we accept you over other applicants? I have a lot of experience
  25. My Clubs Member 1 5 posts Report post Posted yesterday at 01:09 AM Personal Details: I go by chris Minecraft In-Game Name: Muslumsquidward Previous In-Game Names: craftalogical456 Discord Name and Tag: craftalogical456#0734 Age: 15 Time zone: ETS Do you have access to a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes Do you have the ability to record hackers?: Yes What languages do you speak (fluently)?: English