About This Club

KitPvP Server owned by Cqokies

Server Name

RazorKits

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Minecraft IGN: Bruhskii_ Discord IGN (If in discord): Date of punishment: I don't know, I logged into minecraft and tried to join a Minehut server but it called me a bot What type of punishment have you received: Bot? Why have you been punished: I don't know I haven't logged on in years. Are you guilty: I don't think so. Why do you wanna appeal?: To ben unbanned so I can play with my friends in a Minehut server
  3. Hello possible future staff members! Please read these guidelines thoroughly in order to have the best chance to become a part of RazorKits! ――――――――――――――――――――――― 1. You MUST be at least age 14 or older. This is for maturity reasons. Few exceptions may be made. 2. You are required to have a microphone. This is to better communicate with the staff team and to confirm your age range. 3. You are required to have been on Razorkits for at least 4 months. 4. You have to put effort into your application. 1-2 Sentence answers will result in a instant deny. 5. You must not have at least 3 mutable chat offenses in the past 2 months. 6. You are required to be able to record hackers and screenshot them as proof. 7. If you are denied in your application you are required to wait until the next time applications are opened. 8. Be honest in your application. Liars are not those to hire! 9. Please be as detailed as possible in your application. This will give you the highest chance of becoming a staff member here. ――――――――――――――――――――――― Application Format (Follow this exact format or you will be denied!) Minecraft Username: Time zone: Age: Discord Username: How often can you be online: Why do you want to be staff here: What do you think being a staff member on RazorKits involves: Why should we pick you over other applicants: Extra Information: ――――――――――――――――――――――― Thank you for reading this far! Have a cookie. Don't forget to join our RazorKits Discord also! RazorKits Discord
  4. Thank you for apply for The Jr. Mod role (and other roles of your choosing) but you've been Denied due to lack of Detail on your application! Please use correct grammar, and be serious on your application! You can re-apply in 2 weeks (As of 7/26/2019) July 26, 2019. Thank you! -MalakaiDunaway LOCKED! (No further replys!) If you have any questions or concerns about your application being denied, please DM me on discord at: MalakiDunaway#0613.
  5. 1: Why Should we let you a be a media manager. 2: How can you manage media players. 3: How many subs do you think a youtuber should have before earning their yt rank {we dont care what you say we just want to know your opinion}: 4: You do understand that being a media manager takes a lot of hard work and you promise to do your job as a media manager if accepted?:
  6. What's your IGN: yoCRAZYDOG How old are you: turning 14 What is your discord username (with #ID): yoCRAZYDOG#1057 What is your /timeplayed?: 15min Do you have a rank? If you do, What is it?: no rank What's your timezone?: 8:am What country are you from?: Denamrk How often can you be online?: 24/7 Why do you want to be staff here?: Because it seems fun, and i have no life so im pretty much on always What do you think being a Moderator on RazorKits involves?: Mostly helping other players Why should we pick you over other applicants?: becuase i am a good person Extra information?: yes. (thats it) What rank are you applying for only jr.mod and builder slots opende
  7. Discuss problems with your scripts.
  8. Post your types of scripts here.
  9. Accepted. I will have seven interview you. And if you pass you will receive jr.mod fully
  10. What's your IGN: MalakaiDunaway How old are you: 12 (I was Admin on this server before, let SaFe read this application!) What is your discord username (with #ID): MalakaiDunaway#0613What is your /timeplayed?: I don't remember because I haven't been on the network for a month. Do you have a rank? If you do, What is it?: Used to be Admin, probably Default now. What's your timezone?: EST (Eastern) What country are you from?: United States How often can you be online?: On the weekends or when my dad doesn't have work (I will be on all day on those specific days I mentioned). Why do you want to be staff here?: Because I want to help out the staff team, make maps, catch hackers / Exploit Abusers, and to be respectful to others and the staff team and to grow and help out the community to the best that I can! What do you think being a Moderator on RazorKits involves?: respect, being helpful, catching hackers (catching cheaters and getting rid of them) / Exploit abusers, and more! Why should we pick you over other applicants?: Because I can be helpful in many ways by: Making sure that the server is good/clean with no cheaters any day that I am on, I can socialize with others and if they need help with the server, or if they're new to the network, I am there. I can make maps for the network if there isn't builders to do so. Help out the staff team with anything that involves the server, eg: coding (I can't do), finding plugins, come up with great/insperational ideas to the server that can make the server, more.. unique! Extra information?: No
  11. Appeal Template Please follow this template while you are appealing for your ban or mute otherwise we will instantly deny your application. Minecraft IGN: Discord IGN (If in discord): Date of punishment: What type of punishment have you received: Why have you been punished: Are you guilty: Why do you wanna appeal?: