About This Club

Fishiewe Is a fishing server and that's it. Basic fishing Jetie: The server is pvp and has skripts which makes the server better

Server Name

jetie | Fishiewe

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. until
    It's an event that I don't really know about
  3. This took me about 30 minutes to make With the free plugin limit
  4. Since the new minehut update. I can't run my server unless I vote 2 days in a row. So the server is dead... Rip Jetie, Jan 17th 2019 - April 25th 2020 But, I had a second server I never used until now. It's called Fishiewe Why is it called Fishiewe? Because Fishie and Fish are taken. It's a fishing server and that is not a joke.
  5. Don't expect to see the server up any time soon
  6. Yes, But you can not climb ladder yay, my favorite.
  7. I added duels to my server. so it has more stuff for duels: there is 6 kits and 5 maps that's it
  8. The sword sharpness 2 > 3 the leather boots now have protection 1 That's good...
  9. Fire dash can hit people and burn them and also dashes in a fast forward direction sharpness 1 Diamond Axe 55.84% Protection armor ---------------------------------------- Also the 1st test i did with 42 players (3.4 GBs) a lot of people used kit pvp. lol during it i buffed kit fish - sharpness 3 > 4 - knockback 4 > 2 - Protection increase... just wanted to show my new kit...