Open Club  ·  1 member

Vamps

About This Club

Vamps Network is a new upcoming PvP-Style server! Join & Fight to the end! Season 1 Releasing Soon!

Server Name

Vamps

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
    • so im on paper and i make a sand duper including the end portal but with with the machine and chunk loader activated it wont work ,i was wondering if there is a game file i could change that would help that, i already have piston duplication and permanent block breaking set to true.

• I've checked and done both multiple times but I cant get it to work. I've spent a couple of hours just playing around with the settings and the files but it just wont work for me.

• Unfortunately if the file was deleted and it was that long ago, there's nothing you can do to retrieve your world.

• I created a server in 2020 and made a lot of progress on it. Sometime in 2022, all the work was gone, but I thought it was a glitch. I came back when I heard servers were going to be deleted, and all the work in the world was still gone. All the files from 2020 are still in the dashboard for my server, but I never made a backup. Is there any way that I can use these files to restore my old world? Please let me know.