About This Club

Well detailed mining server

Server Name

Multiples.minehut.gg

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. • IGN: Bob_McJeff • Screenshot of Ban Message: I don't have a screenshot, but it says I got blacklisted. • Name of staff who banned you (if you recall): I don't remember the name of the staff that banned me. • Why should you be unbanned?: I don't think I should be banned.
  3. oh and your discord link is expired just wanted to let you know
  4. i got in the server for the first time for about 10 min and i thought it was cool so i kept playing and then i got banned and its said i was cheating i have a full clip of 5 min just me playing.... so i dont have a clue why i got banned. Minecraft 2021.03.18 - 00.56.41.30.DVR_Trim.mp4
  5. 1 - I am a happy player , and simple and good staff. I'm Adam. - • Minecraft Username: CrazyModStudios • Previous Minecraft Usernames BuilderMaster123 : Non • Age: 13 2007/3/7 • Country of Residence: Poland• Timezone: Poland , I play 2/7 hours daily • Do you have access to our Discord server... Yes I have.
  6. 1 - Basic Information - • Minecraft Username: SaifGaming0 • Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: Non • Age: Just Turned 15 BDay: 1/12/2004 • Country of Residence: UAE • Timezone: GMT+4 • Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: Of Course yes, • Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: SaifGaming0#6582 • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes i do • How much time can you contribute to the role?: Normally 5-7hrs (Less when i have exams) weekends: 8-10hrs • Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: Well not really Because i play hypixel only and 1 other server. • What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: i just joined. but im really active. ive been playing for an hr now but that will be high very soon • Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: no and never will cause i dont break rules. • Any other information we need to know about you?: Im creative i can come up with some cool stuff that u can do to/with the server to make it more fun/appealing i have building ideas im friendly like to meet new people im a male i got o school i make discord bots ive made 1 that has alot of features so far ye thats about it. 2 - Scenarios - • Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: Firstly i would warn them if he/she spammed racial slurs 4-5 times if more/they didnt listen to me i would mute them if they proceed to spam after ive muted then they get a temp ban/kick idk days i would ask the owner and if the chat is fighting about it/going mad i would calm them by telling them they have been muted please calm down. • Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: Most likely people will be yelling at me in chat to ban him which i will ban him by either tp to him to see proof or via discord DMs if someone DMs me proof i will Check with the staff team and ban him perm except if i have to ban him temp firstly i will do that. • Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: If you have /clear chat thats the second thing i would after i mute him/her so no one would leave then after the mute if they processed to still spam after mute i will Kick them and if they still rejoin and spam instant temp ban them a perm. 3 - Letter of Understanding - If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied. I, (SaifGaming0), do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, (SaifGaming0).
  7. Accepted for the next stage of the application process, please DM @Vinixs on discord for further info
  8. IGN/Username: Rule Broken: Evidence (Screenshots, Recordings, ect): Any Additional Info: You can click here to start a report.
  9. • Minecraft Username: 2Xbuilder • Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]:https://namemc.com/profile/2Xbuilder.1 • Age: 15 • Country of Residence: U.S.A. • Timezone: PST • Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: yes. • Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: 2XbuilderGaming#7423 • Do you have a working microphone?: yes • How much time can you contribute to the role?: around 40 hours a week. • Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: I was staff on mc redblock and mc Saturday. also I was staff on a few other servers where I had experience banning hackers and helping players. I also found bugs and reported them, and was an active member of the community. • What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: None this season but you probably know I played a lot in other seasons. • Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: No • Any other information we need to know about you?: No 2 - Scenarios - • Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: Instantly mute them and ask for further instruction from a higher staff member. • Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: I ban the player that is hacking and tell everyone in chat that its taken care of. • Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: mute them and await further instruction from higher staff members. 3 - Letter of Understanding - If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied. I, (2Xbuilder), do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, (2Xbuilder). Edited March 16 by BreakfastDeliqht
  10. 1 - Basic Information - • Minecraft Username: Remainable • Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: AliTheBoss1, xMyst_, Skripte, TastqChristmas, skVixio, Summarizable, TUTP • Age: 15 • Country of Residence: United States Of America • Timezone: EST • Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: Yes. • Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: Remainable#0002 • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, but I have a family disorder which makes my voice sound really high like a mouse. Please don't judge me. • How much time can you contribute to the role?: With my recent experience, I can be on the server from 7 am to 3 pm or longer on weekdays. And around 7 am - 5 pm or longer. • Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: I have had a lot of experience with many different types of Staff Roles, it includes the following; Moderation, Administration and Management. Moderation - As a moderator, I've taken care of many servers and provided players with all the information needed on the server. I've also had the experience of punishing players appropriately depending on the rule they've broken (of course, following the correct punishment guidelines). I've also helped many players who don't understand how to do specific things and have provided them with the correct information. Administration - As an administrator, I've taken care of helping the founder of communities with their discord servers and in-game problems which include finding bugs, and taking care of bug-reports given by players. As an administrator, I understood my roles very well understand all the jobs this role takes care of. As the founder of a few servers my self, I understand mainly, what the goals of specific roles are. Management - I personally think the management role has 2 sides to it (some servers don't include/have the management role) Build Managers and Staff Managers. I believe that Build Managers take care of what the builders are supposed to do, they decide the plan/layout of a specific structure or map and give it to the builders to create. They make sure the builds don't get out of hand and take care of accepting/denying builder staff applications by looking at their portfolios, etc. In my eyes, the Staff Manager would take care of Staff Applications, and decide whether to accept or not accept the applicant into the Staff Team. The Staff Manager also takes care of promotions/demotions of Staff Members and make sure they don’t abuse. As a manager, I’ve mainly taken care of Staff. As stated up above those are things I had to take care of while being a Staff Manager. I have been Staff on many communities before including owning some of my own servers. I have prior knowledge to all the roles and understand all the jobs. farwl's servers - Moderation Team (Average Players: 20) Cepi - Management Team (Average Players: 15) Trader - Moderation Team (Average Players: ??) The experience I had on all of these servers really increased my understanding of Staff and the types of roles/jobs they are meant to do. I really enjoyed helping these communities and liked to see them grow. Those are some servers, 1-2 years ago on Minehut I had been a part of many more. Sadly most are not up anymore and/or died. I plan to take my knowledge on Cepi, and farwl's servers instead. • What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: 3.23 hours. (More by the time application has been check, please ask me for the new one) • Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: I haven't been punished on Multiples before., and if I was I would of learned from it. • Any other information we need to know about you?: I'm a helpful, kind person and won't let any of you down. I would always stick by everyones side and make sure no one feels down. 2 - Scenarios - • Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: Depending on the punishment guidelines I would mute them. I would first get evidence and log the mute. [In my opinion I would mute them perm] • Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: I would first tell everyone to calm down, then get my evidence [if its too blatant then I wouldn't need evidence] and then I would ban them. I'd tell everyone to not spam in chat but to do /report next time. • Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: I would first mute the player permanently then clear the chat, I believe chat logs should be used for proof on this one. 3 - Letter of Understanding - I, Remainable, do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, Remainable.
  11. Multiples Changelog v4.0 April 3rd, 2020 Hello everyone! Multiples downtime will be concluded today after the beta testing is wrapped up! The 90% Sale in the store will end April 10th, so make sure to get your $0.60 MVP+ rank quick! We hope that everyone is enjoying Season 3, and we ensure everyone an entertaining season! Let's get into the new content, Crews Multiples v4.0 update will come with the long awaited crew system. This is added along with personal cells for your crews. Get to your cell by doing /crew create (name), and then /crew home. Use the /crew balance command to check your crew's balance. Use this to purchase ore generators in /shop! Requirements for the clans are as followed, Level 10 to create a clan 5 Members per clan 5 Generators spots in cell Buy Generators in /shop with your /clan balance New Leveling System The new leveling system for the pickaxes have came with Multiplier's and Pets! Check your multiplier with the command /multipliers, or simply check your pickaxe lore. Pets will boost the amount of xp you get while mining, and will occasionally find tokens for you in the Warzone. Everytime you prestige now, your max exp will increase by 200. This was implemented to balance the multipliers and xp. Events/Giveaways This season, @Vinixs will be hosting many events/giveaways both in-game and on the Discord. Don't miss out on these, as these give very valuable rewards, as in ranks, crate keys, tokens, $$$, Cosmic Crates, etc. Events in game will be hosted as well! Pet System To access to pet menu, you must be at least Prestige 1. Once you've prestiged, you will then be able to access to buy pets. Pets will increase the amount of xp and tokens you get from mining. You will also be able to upgrade the amount of xp you gain from the pet in the upgrade menu. Global Boosters Global Boosters will be held off until the April 10th update. We want to hold this back due to bug issues, and we want to ensure a fully functional global booster system, as this will be essential in the next couple of updates. Thanks for understanding! Cosmetics If you purchased a rank on any of the previous seasons, don't worry, your rank carries over every season! Ranks will now have the ability to do /cosmetics. In the future, we plan on adding on to the cosmetic menu as the seasons go by, so check the changelog to see if we added any! Bug Fixes During the downtime, we came across a variety of bugs and issues while testing some of the new features, as well as old ones. All of the game breaking bugs are fixed and shouldn't cause any problems in the future, as in prestige resets, etc. We will be looking into converting many skripts into shorter ones, as well as implement UUID's in the rest of the variables. This means that if you change your ign, you'll keep your level, tokens etc. We are still aware of the crate key bug, and we will be working on a fix while we release the update. If you are caught abusing the bug, you will be blacklisted without a chance to appeal. Thanks for understanding! Here are a list of updated features during the downtime, Shop - Added Cell Generators (Buy with /clan balance | Faster regen times) Leveling (Xp now carries over | Max EXP increases per prestige | Multipliers now increase xp) Supply Crates (Cash reward reduced | Fixed Loki Set) Quests (All Quests are now working and give proper rewards) - Administrative & Development Team
  12. 1 - Basic Information - • Minecraft Username: Airista • Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: CrzyPlayzz Arkazem Airisa • Age: 15 • Country of Residence: USA • Timezone: pacific daylight time • Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: yes • Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: Airi#7672 • Do you have a working microphone?: Yes • How much time can you contribute to the role?: As much time as needed • Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: i have a fair amount of experience i was staff a few servers where i basically stood as a person that banned hackers muted people in chat like a moderator. i also had a few servers where i used to help work on plugins and building i even owned a server once before. • What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: mabye 8 - 16 hours of being fully active and mabye 16 - 24 of AFK • Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: i was muted once for arguing with the staff • Any other information we need to know about you?: no 2 - Scenarios - • Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: i would instantly mute them for an hour and tell them dont do it again and if they did probably give a full day ban. • Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: i would tell everyone to calm down go into vanish tp to him and decide if hes hacking • Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: Probably a verbal warning telling them to stop and then a mute mabye 20 min? unless they are spamming then a mute right away. 3 - Letter of Understanding - If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied. I, Airista, do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, Airista.
  13. Multiples Ban Appeal Format Click here to start your appeal. Here is the current ban appeal format; copy and paste into a new thread, and fill it in to appeal: • IGN: • Screenshot of Ban Message: • Name of staff who banned you (if you recall): • Why should you be unbanned?: Please allow up to 3 days for a staff member to reply. Do not ask a staff member to reply to your ban appeal.
  14. Multiples Moderator Application Format If you do not meet our requirements (15+ years old, 2+ hours of playtime, access to our Discord server, ability to record, and working microphone), you will be instantly denied. Do not ask a staff member to read your application! (This will result in automatic denial) Click here to start your application. Here is the current moderator application format; copy and paste into a new thread, and fill it in to apply: 1 - Basic Information - • Minecraft Username: • Previous Minecraft Usernames [Use NameMC.com]: • Age: • Country of Residence: • Timezone: • Do you have access to our Discord server? [https://discord.gg/CUBJV8M]: • Discord Username [EX: BreakfastDeliqht#0801]: • Do you have a working microphone?: • How much time can you contribute to the role?: • Do you have any past staff experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done: • What is your current playtime on the server? [Check in statistics in your ESC menu]: • Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: • Any other information we need to know about you?: 2 - Scenarios - • Suppose that someone is spamming racial slurs in the chat. What would you do?: • Suppose that someone were to be flying around and using kill aura. People are yelling at you in chat to do something about it. What do you do?: • Suppose that someone were to be advertising in chat. What would be your first response?: 3 - Letter of Understanding - If you do not sign the Letter of Understanding below, you will be automatically denied. I, (insert IGN here), do acknowledge that I can be removed from the staff team at any point, I hereby understand that if I have lied about anything on this application, that I will not have a chance at being staff after this point. I understand that I can not ask staff to read my application. I acknowledge that I am not able to reapply until 3 days have passed since being denied. Sincerely, (insert IGN here).
  15. SEASON 3 UPDATE - New concept - Cell generators produce income while you stand inside a cell at spawn. You're able to upgrade the profits [per minute] made and your excavator. - Log on the server every 24 hours to receive daily rewards. Ranked players will exclusively have bonuses to their rewards (VIP, MVP, MVP+). - The ability to prestige at [every] level 1000. But, levels and tokens will be reset. Fortunately, enchants from [your] pickaxe, statistics, and cell upgrades shall be kept. - Vinixs has established our store to CraftingStore from Buycraft (Special note: 90% off sale for the first week of release) - Tier 3 crate keys (able to open w/ orange shulker box in the cells). To get the tier 3 keys, you'll need the Excavator upgrade or buy them from the shop (/shop) Staff applications are open!