About This Club

DarkSpire is an upcoming Minehut RPG server inspired by the likes of Final Fantasy and Etrian Odyssey.

Server Name

DarkSpire
  1. What's new in this club
  2. hello all the dedicated fans to the amazing server darskpire, i am just make announcement that i've been helping a friend with a server for awhile so I haven't been able to work on darkspire, once that's done he'll help me finish things up with tebbi and then it should be ready. my estimate is around february for release, and then consistent updates every few weeks
  3. we planned out a new combat system and tebbis finally making it so expect this to release soon
  4. tebbi's in japan for a few weeks so that's kind of halting him making the finishing touches pls dont forget about this its still coming
  5. hey by the way the server's not dead I'm just working on a different project for now and I'll probably start work again (and hopefully release since it's super close to release) in a few weeks
  6. and you can see, the dev team have their map coming a long really nicely for the insightful rpg in the works right now!
  7. As you can tell, the darkspire development team are very hard at work
  8. this is really cool wonder who built it
  9. get it because they have to go there to progress the story simple minded fools simply will not get this joke
  10. Intrigued by the dungeons? Well here's a quick backstory on the first one! Hell's Pit is a gaping hole in the mountains that overlook Nikeah Valley. Going inside the demonic hole used to be thought to bring you to actual Hell, but a month ago, a group of miners, lead by a charismatic captain, decided to disprove that. They dug under the hole, and uncovered massive caves of lava. Shortly after unmasking the cave systems, a malevolent aura filled the entire team. They soon found massive skeletons of long dead, hellish monsters. They had seemed to find the hole that originally lead in to th
  11. Welcome to DarkSpire, a Minehut RPG server run by X_FurryFartFan_X (no im not a furry) and Tebbi. In this club, I'll be sharing updates and doing community things. If you would like to discuss anything or if you have questions, consider joining the discord server with a much more detailed description of the server. In short, DarkSpire is a classic style RPG, with extensive dungeons and thrilling combat, all with a decent story to tie it together. A unique Artifacts system in place, which give you great bonuses in your adventure. Artifacts are designed to be like Metroidvania acc