About This Club

The official Anthologia Minehut club!

Server Name

Anthologia

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. Application Accepted! You'll get your role in the Discord shortly, thanks for applying!
  3. Posted September 1 (edited) The format for making a staff application is below, please copy and paste it and answer the questions accordingly through a post. Are you currently 14+ years old? Yes, I am 15 years old. What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? I chose Anthologia because It sounded unique and would like to do anything I can to help with the server, both through discord and in game. Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? Yes, I try to be mature at all times. Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! I was a helper on an old popular parkour server called InfiniJump. Do you have a working microphone? Yes. How long have you been playing Anthologia? I am new to Anthologia, and can't wait to play and learn more about the server. Whats your Discord name (Ex. dzaz#8888) Tag: Tuned#3983 Anything else (optional)?
  4. Application Accepted I've decided to accept your application for staff! Thanks for applying!
  5. Are you currently 14+ years old? Yes What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? I've been pretty bored and tired of stuff lately so I've been looking for people to develop for or to staff for. Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? Yeah, I view myself as a pretty mature person there are times where I'm not tho, but I think everyone has that at times. Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! Yes however most servers I don't do moderation for anymore the last notable servers I've done moderation for is composter a owner and evara an inactive admin evara I ended up quitting due to issues with staff Do you have a working microphone? Yes How long have you been playing Anthologia? Never once joined Whats your Discord name (Ex. dzaz#8888) Fusezion#0001 Anything else (optional)? Feel free to call me Austin. I work during the day and do school at night so there's times I won't be on due to that
  6. Application Accepted! we look forward to seeing you!
  7. Are you currently 14+ years old? Yes. What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? Saw it on the Marketplace and wanted to see how I would do! Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? yes. Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! All minehut servers I've worked for never really released and were really small so... Do you have a working microphone? yes. How long have you been playing Anthologia? Never played. (see question 2) Whats your Discord name (Ex. dzaz#8888) Kaylin The Dragon#4033 with the spaces Anything else (optional)? I know Java and love making new friends :D and to anyone who is reading this have a good day :D
  8. Application denied I am sorry you got denied. we denied you because you are too young for this job/role on the server, but we look forward to seeing you in game!
  9. Are you currently 15+ years old? 13 rn What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? I found the thing on minehut and wanted to help out Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? Yes Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! well theres boxminexx, and a couple others i was staff on a while ago Do you have a working microphone? Yee How long have you been playing Anthologia? Just found the server Whats your Discord name (Ex. dzaz#8888) Woppet#9581 Anything else (optional)? Nah man, but i do skript and i like to build
  10. Application Accepted The only issue with your application is you are too young, but we can make a exception because you are very experienced on minehut. You'll have your role on the Discord shortly.
  11. Are you currently 15+ years old? No ;c, BUT ALMOST. And age is just a number, and 14 year olds can be helpful smh! What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? Anthoglgogia best server ww no cap fr fr Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? Mature enough! Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! Yeus. Owner: ArUwU, Oitcr, Oitq, Puggylands, Admin on 16PvP, and mod/similar, a lot of old now dead skymining servers. Do you have a working microphone? Yeahhhh How long have you been playing Anthologia? Not released yet. Anything else (optional)? Am a girl and can meow and uwu at any time needed!
  12. The punishment appeals format for Anthologia is below, please copy and past it into a new post and answer the questions accordingly. Were you punished on Discord or on the Anthologia Minecraft server? Whats your Discord username (Ex. dzaz#8888)? Whats your in game name? (Ex. dzaz)? Were you unfairly punished? If so, why? If you answered no to the question above, please explain why we should reduce/repeal your punishment: What were you punished for? And by who (Don't know? Just put IDK and we'll do the rest)? Is this your first punishment? Do you understand that this appeal is not guaranteed to be repealed or reduced?
  13. Developer applications are currently OPEN.
  14. Below is the format for the Developer Applications on Anthologia, please copy and answer the questions below in a new post. Are you currently 15+ years old (We ask because of maturity reasons)? What made you want to develop on Anthologia? Do you want to volunteer to develop (Smaller projects, shorter jobs, no deadlines.) or do you want to be a standby developer (Bigger projects, longer jobs and deadlines) and get paid? Do you currently develop for any other server(s)? If so, please list the server(s) that you're currently a developer for. Would you consider yourself trustworthy? If so, why? Would you want to develop through Skript or Java? How would you rate your skill level with Skript on a scale of 1 - 10? How would you rate your skill level with Java on a scale of 1 - 10? Anything else you'd like to add (Optional)?
  15. Applications are currently OPEN!
  16. The format for making a staff application is below, please copy and paste it and answer the questions accordingly through a post. Are you currently 14+ years old? What made you choose Anthologia over other servers? Would you consider yourself mature both in Discord and in game? Have you been staff on other servers? If so, please name some! Do you have a working microphone? How long have you been playing Anthologia? Whats your Discord name (Ex. dzaz#8888) Anything else (optional)?
  17. Welcome to Anthologia's Minehut Club In the Topics section you are allowed to post the following: Videos, photos or media that follows Anthologia's rules. Questions or concerns about the server.
    • Send your latest.log here after the crash.

How to retrieve your latest.log:

1. Go to File Manager

2. Open the Logs folder

3. Scroll down till you see latest.log

4. Select latest.log and hit the download button

5. Upload it here

• Did you op yourself in console without any slashes? Example: Op [username]. if that didnt work, does console spit out any red text while you try to op yourself? Also make sure the console is not empty, as its supposed to have text inside of it when it starts up. If it doesnt have any text inside of it, try refreshing the page

• Minecraft username: Elderlan
      Previous usernames: None
      Timezone: EST (NY)
      Age (Must be 13+): 17
      Do you have access to a working microphone? yes
      Do you have the ability to record hackers? yes
      Are you able to speak different languages? I know a little Spanish, but mostly just English.

APPLICATION QUESTIONS

Are you an active player on Minehut and minecraft in general? yes. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? On weekdays/week, 4 pm-10 pm (With breaks)

Have you ever been banned on any Minecraft server before? If so, add details: Yes, my friend banned me for not listening to his order, since he wanted me to build him a castle.

What would you say are your weaknesses & strengths (Include detail, provide 2 for both): I would say one weakness of mine is that I procrastinate on many things, and wait until the last minute. Another weakness of mine would be that I am not a very organized person in general, and tend to lose things sometimes. A strength of mine is that once I start something, and I'm really invested in it, I will finish it no matter what, even if I have to stay up all night.

Tell us about one of your favorite moments as a Minecraft player (On Minecraft): One of my favorite moments was when I was playing with my friends on a Minecraft server, (hosted by Minehut), and it was in the middle of the day, and we all decided we'd boat to a new place. We all got established there, and laughed at everything, almost as if we were high from being tired.
      Tell us about a mistake you have made in the past. How did you deal with it and what did you learn?: One mistake I made in the past was when I had a huge research project a couple of years ago. I hadn't forgotten about the project, but purposely put it off to the side every day. I was given a whole 2 weeks to complete the assignment, yet I waited until the night of to complete it. I went to sleep at 4:30 am, and woke up 2 hours later. I got the assignment done, but I learned that whenever I have a huge project like that, I have to make a schedule, and commit to it.

What activities/hobbies do you do outside of Minecraft?: I play soccer, basketball, swim, chess, and play many instruments such as the bass, guitar, and piano

Do you have any previous staffing experience?: I have created a couple of servers in the past, with my friends mainly being the only people on it, and ran those very well, but otherwise no. I have been playing on servers since 2012, so I am no stranger to how and what the responsibilities of being a mod are. 
      Anything else we should know? Any talents or strong points?: no

• I'm trying to op myself, I haven't oped anyone else, and I tried say test and that didn't work, any ideas?

• hey this my other acc will u break it down wdym by Player Trade/Gem shop/enderchest/raid bombs

do u mean more enderchest space?

i have a clan skript let me know uu want