Open Club  ·  9 members  ·  Rules

SignPvP

About This Club

Welcome to the Official SignPvP Minehut Forums. Enjoy your stay!

Server Name

SignPvP

Website

1. What's new in this club
  2. DECLINED Reason: Lack of detail, needs 2 sentences on the questions that require it
  3. 1. What's your Discord Username?: (Shad#7702)2. What's your Minecraft Username?: specialbagel693. Out of any server you could've applied for, why this server? i enjoy the server and also i think it can become popular for alot of people. Id also like to join the process of helping make it better n a fun place to chill w friends.4. What makes you stand out from other applicants? i dont have school so i can be on basically at any time needed (within reason ofc) and im also a super friendly person and enjoy helping people anyway i can5. How can you help the server? i can play on it a lot help newer people warn people who are breaking the rules/hacking 6. What would you do if someone's spamming in the chat?: i would warn them multiple times before giving them a temp mute and if that doesn't make them stop just mute them indefinitely 7. What would you do if someone's using a hacked client or macros?: first make sure 100% they are hacking just incase and if they are i would ban them8. What would you do if someone's using slurs in the chat?: i would warn them multiple times and tell them to read rules and if they still continue give a temp mute Ethen mute indefinitely or a ban if they keep it up after the mutes
  4. ACCEPTED Reason: This application meets the requirements and has a the detail I'm asking for
  5. 1. What's your Discord Username?: TeamSpaek#20242. What's your Minecraft Username?: TeamSpaek3. Out of any server you could've applied for, why this server? (2 Sentences Minimum): I really enjoy this server out of most pvp servers on minehut, and i want to make the best of it. I applied for this server because the community is nice, rarely any hackers, etc.4. What makes you stand out from other applicants? (2 Sentences Minimum): I have a staff experience of 2 - 3 Years staffing on Minehut Servers. I can Screenshare for Hacks, Mute/TempMute Chatters that are breaking the rules, I can also use anticheat alerts to my advantage aswell for detecting cheaters.5. How can you help the server? (2 Sentences Minimum): I can help out the server by being active, Removing cheaters from the server, and moderating the chat. I can help out the server aswell by advertising every 10 minutes.6. What would you do if someone's spamming in the chat?: I would mute them for 1 hour or more depending on if they spam after 1 hour.7. What would you do if someone's using a hacked client or macros?: I would ban them on the spot.8. What would you do if someone's using slurs in the chat?: I would permanently mute them.
  6. DECLINED Reason: Lack of detail, explain more about why you want to be staff and why should I accept you
  7. SignPvP Staff Application Discord Username: CDX#0001 Minecraft Username: CDX_ So I found this server while going around minehut servers, I found this one and I liked the concept. So yeahhh now I wanna be a staff and be helpful. Well uh, I am a mine hut developer ig? I have a minehut (sometimes it gets front page), and yeah I’m a scripted. I can help out with scripts cuz I’m a scripter, I can also advertise cuz Im VIP on minehut and I can help moderate. 10m Mute 7 Day Ban 1h Mute