About This Club

a cool rpg server! :D

Server Name

Attackzone.miehut.gg

Website

Discord Server

1. What's new in this club
  2. monekquest.minehut.gg monekquest.minehut.gg monekquest.minehut.gg
  3. ok add a stick where u right click and u tp make it cheap and put it in secret shop in forest
  4. 1. How old are you? 14 2. Have you been staff on another server? Yes 3. On a scale of 1-10 how mature do you think you are (10 being the highest) 9 4. What would you like to apply for? (Moderator, builder, etc) Admin 5. What makes you stand out from the other applicants? I have over 1 YEAR of staff experience and helped many servers while I was staff there. 6. What year were you born? 2007 7. What would you do if users started spamming and cursing you out? I would first kindly ask them to stop or you may be furthered punished. 8. What if someone was hacking but you had no ban permissions? I would IMMEDITATLY go to a staff member that can /ban and force em to get on or on console. 9. What if someone was spamming your private messages (/pm)? I can block them so I can't see there pm anymore and tell them to stop in the server. 10. Why would you like to apply for staff? I love this concept of GenPVP and I never seen it and I know if taken care well it can become biggier and I also love helping servers. 11. What do you think is the most important: Keeping the updates flowing into the server while more people come to play on the server. 12. What hacks do you think are commonly mistaken for lag? Speed boots jumping mid air. 13. What do you think is the hardest hack to detect: Strafe: Makes your movement to left and right a bit faster and Step can make you go up 2-3 blocks without jumping. 14. What if you accidentally typed something in chat only staff are suppose to see? There is /clearchat. 15. How much staff experience do you have? 1 year 16. What if you are accused for something you didn't do by a staff? Well you must have proof before you say something like that. 17. What would you say is the most important rule for players at BelugaGens: Be Kind and dont use any type of hacks. 18. What is your time zone? EST (New York Time) 19. Any other information? (optional)
  5. 1. How old are you? 2. Have you been staff on another server? 3. On a scale of 1-10 how mature do you think you are (10 being the highest) 4. What would you like to apply for? (Moderator, builder, etc) 5. What makes you stand out from the other applicants? 6. What year were you born? 7. What would you do if users started spamming and cursing you out? 8. What if someone was hacking but you had no ban permissions? 9. What if someone was spamming your private messages (/pm)? 10. Why would you like to apply for staff? 11. What do you think is the easiest hack to detect? 12. What hacks do you think are commonly mistaken for lag? 13. What do you think is the hardest hack to detect? 14. What if you accidentally typed something in chat only staff are suppose to see? 15. How much staff experience do you have? 16. What if you are accused for something you didn't do by a staff? 17. What would you say is the most important rule for players at BelugaGens 18. What is your time zone? 19. What is your IGN? 20. Any other information? (optional)
  6. Suggest an idea for the server!
  7. Do not spam bug reports or you will be BANNED from the server IGN ScreenShot of the bug
  8. What rule were they breaking? What's the IGN or name of member you're reporting? Do you have any evidence, if so please upload.
  9. What type of punishment did you receive? Why were you punished? Why do you think your punishment was unjustified?